Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 1 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox

1 day down of the 21 Day Sugar Detox (level 3).  Ate lots of yummy food, prepped shredded chicken, bacon, and eggs for the week.  And have a pot of bone broth cooking.  Feeling like this is doable, but prepping is going to be the key.  I feel good today, which I figured day 1 wouldn't be too tough.  A bit of a headache this afternoon, but I drank a bunch of water and laid down with the puppy and that solved it.

I am making a slight modification (cheat?) for the first few days.  Level 3 allows for a green apple or green tipped banana per day, but I have a pint of GORGEOUS fresh blueberries that I didn't get finished this weekend and a couple kiwi's.  So I'm going to stick with 1 serving of fruit still, but enjoy what I have til it's gone.

Did you miss why I started this craziness? See the first post here.

Food photomontage!  (Haven't had dinner yet, leftover stir fry from last night)

Day 1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment